Selling Your Property
Your most important decision when selling your home is the selection of the person you choose to represent you. Here’s how we set the standard:
As your agent, it is my responsibility to sell your home for the best possible terms and price that fit your circumstances. There are various milestones that take place throughout the transaction; I will familiarize you with the various steps, documents and procedures to assure we stay on ahead of the curve.
Developing a Marketing Strategy
In order to sell your home quickly and on with the best possible terms, it’s necessary to prepare your home for the market. This process includes:
- Deciding when to put your home on the market and assessing your seller needs.
- Establishing a strategic price based on recent comparable sales, local market conditions and your motivation to sell.
- Estimating probable net proceeds.
- Advising you on how to make your home more appealing to potential buyers.
- C21 Epic has a fully-staffed marketing department team.
- Supported by professional legal counsel.
- Featuring your property on our C21 Epic website, REALTOR.com, Zillow. Redfin, and others.
- Installing a lock box and arranging Sales Associates in the area to tour the home.
- Developing a flyer/brochure highlighting the features and benefits of your home.
- Promoting your home at the appropriate Association(s) of Realtors’ for maximum exposure to other cooperating agents.
- Holding open houses when appropriate and contacting your neighbors to promote the property.
- Advertising your property on our regular office schedule meetings and local REALTOR® meeting, along with asking clients and colleagues if they know of possible buyers.
Managing the Transaction and Negotiating
You’ll appreciate having a strong advocate on your side during the transaction!
As your agent, I will present all offers and help explain their nuances. You will be able to accept, reject, or counter any offer presented. During the negotiation process, your we’ll leverage my experience and skills to advocate your interests:
- Reviewing the contract and obligations before you sign.
- Explaining how contingencies and release clauses work.
- Protecting you from signing a “blank check” for unknown problems or repairs.
- Defining legal disclosure requirements.
- Orchestrate the offer process for “back-up” offers, if necessary.
Finalizing and Closing the Transaction
Finalizing the process includes reviewing all closing documents and ensuring both parties have copies. When the transaction has closed, we will deliver the closing check to you and the keys to the new owner!